Earlier in 2015, the funding and issues were ironed out and bid package should be prepared by March 2015. It is hoped the project will begin in April as soon as the weather allows. It is an extensive project and will certainly disrupt certain components of the marina from time to time. However, the normal operations of the marina, marina slips, and launch will proceed as usual. Some components of the above plan will be changed due to funding agency limitations. The key elements to remain include:
- Replacement of the existing ramp fingers and addition of guest slips to the northwest of the ramp.
- Boater restrooms near the ramp and head of pier 3.
- Boat wash down station and biofiltration basin to catch waste water and storm water run off.
- Blacktop angled parking for vehicle and trailers while out on the water, with additional overflow gravel parking.
- Improved circulation pattern to the ramp approach and exit.
Have questions or want more information? Call us for details 715 373 5050.